• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Converter lock and pipe flange

I have searched the forums til I am blue in the fingers and I cannot find a diagram for the lock out switch. I know I am terrible at finding the right search terms but man! I thought I saw diagram a while ago with the switch and the included resister? I am not an electronics person, I know it is a 33 ohm resistor but what about the rest of the values? volts? watts? And would you know where I can find a flared section of pipe for the 4" outlet on a Banks brake? Or some other way of adapting the pipe to it?

Rick

- - - Updated - - -

OK, Let me rephrase this. I am looking for the diagram for the manual lock up switch. My original post may have been confusing. I know some of you have this.

he pipe would be a bonus but if I do not find one by this weekend I will make one.

I have that diagram but I am looking for the one with the resistor to prevent the check engine light, or just the values for the resistor. Hex0rz, I am in need of the down pipe from the turbo outlet which in this case is the Banks Brake and is a 4" flange joint.