• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

No signal, emerg flasher, or break lights

Ok electrical is not my speciality, I have running and headlights. My back ups are out too. This phenomenon happined 2 months ago, lasted a day or so. I fiddled with the tilt on steering wheel and rached under dash and wiggled some wires went away. This time did the same thing, NO change! Now When I have a 6 pin trailer hooked up, I can accuate the break control and I have trailer Breaks and break lights on truck & trailer. HMMMM sound familer to anyone, hay Rogan chime in anytime... I know some of the culprits might be, fuses, flasher/ Turn Sig relay, Multifunctional switch, Emerg flasher switch... what do I add to the list to Ck this Wknd????

- - - Updated - - -

Update.... Found blown fuses for break and turn signal lights. Tried swapping out transmission relays to fix backup lights... No backup lights. Any clues??? I looked for a fuse for them.. No find

Ok electrical is not my speciality, I have running and headlights. My back ups are out too. This phenomenon happined 2 months ago, lasted a day or so. I fiddled with the tilt on steering wheel and rached under dash and wiggled some wires went away. This time did the same thing, NO change! Now When I have a 6 pin trailer hooked up, I can accuate the break control and I have trailer Breaks and break lights on truck & trailer. HMMMM sound familer to anyone, hay Rogan chime in anytime... I know some of the culprits might be, fuses, flasher/ Turn Sig relay, Multifunctional switch, Emerg flasher switch... what do I add to the list to Ck this Wknd????

- - - Updated - - -

Update.... Found blown fuses for break and turn signal lights. Tried swapping out transmission relays to fix backup lights... No backup lights. Any clues??? I looked for a fuse for them.. No find

Fuse #7? Driver's side inside the cab, knee level fuse access? 15 amp I believe

Thanh you very much CT. It is 15 amp!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Update... I stand corrected its a 10A fuse. I figured out what happened to all at once LIGHTS out! I pulled a stock trailer a few days ago and have since found that plug had a few corroded TOUCHING wires in the housing. That will ruin any bodies day/ night LOL..