• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Coolant temp sender part numbers for refrence

This past week I had to replace the head gasket on my truck and in the process of removing the head I forgot to unplug the coolant temp sender wire since they hide it so well and ended up breaking the plug off the sender. :doh:

Well I called the parts place in town and they said they had the sender in stock, so I went to get it and when I got there it was the completely wrong one even though its what the computer was saying is used on the cummins. I did some searching then when I got home and got the cummins part number and managed to get a bunch of other part numbers for it rounded up as well so I just thought I would post them all here in case anybody else ever needs to get one of these senders you can get the right one the first time! :thumb1:

[*]Cummins # 3920363

[*]Mopar # 4720314

[*]Napa # TS6681

[*]Autozone # TU276

[*]Advanced auto # WT426 (BWD brand) and # TU276 (Wells brand)

[*]Rock auto # TS382

[*]AC Delco # 2131116

[*]O'Reilly's # WT426

• Like 1

You aren't the only one to do that........... I got a NAPA replacement (went through the same as you getting the wrong one) but the gauge would only read about 140* warm. I glued my old one back together and put it back in. It worked just like before (that was a couple of years ago), but now with the cooler weather it only shows 160* max and is steady as a rock even though it didn't do that before.