• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Need a hand sourcing correct parts

From what I understand Rock Auto is a place that a lot of guys have gotten parts that fit. If you look at the Rock Auto forum I believe there is a discount code posted there also.

:thumb1: I have all the parts in my rockauto basket at the moment ..... just some parts shipping from 2-3 warehouses so 2-3 shipping charges ...... and also some parts have multiples and not 100% sure if a direct fit as cant see the difference in spec ....... so its like a 95% confidence deal ......

Oh so it is. As for the lines if I remember right the drier goes right into the evaporator and then you have the line going from the evaporator to the compressor then on to the condenser then the line going from the condenser to the dryer. So I think you have all the lines you need but I will double check on my truck in the morning.

Oh so it is. As for the lines if I remember right the drier goes right into the evaporator and then you have the line going from the evaporator to the compressor then on to the condenser then the line going from the condenser to the dryer. So I think you have all the lines you need but I will double check on my truck in the morning.

think your right now thinking about it !! :thumb1: