• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New Theme...mopartheme

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Ok guys and Gals... If you would like to test drive the new them you can. I'm still working on it in my spare time so it I got lost to do yet. But here is how to change your theme. ucp.php <- User Control Panel. Now select board preferences tab up top. Then in that window you'll see "My board style:" now select "mopartheme" and hit the submit button. Then the theme will switch. There are some color problems yet but I'm working to get this as the default theme for the site soon.

• Owner

Well I had to use some other colors to offset some of the vision problems.... Then also I lighten the background colors closer to white to help with contrast...So I figure since its a Mopar/Cummins Site I need to use those colors... (If you know CSS you'll understand the color codes)Cummins Blue = #003399Cummins Red = #CC3333Mopar Blue = #0066CCI hope this helps with vision problems... The smoke back ground is given me troubles too... If anyone has a good smokey picture I would love to have a copy sent to me...

Well I had to use some other colors to offset some of the vision problems.... Then also I lighten the background colors closer to white to help with contrast... So I figure since its a Mopar/Cummins Site I need to use those colors... (If you know CSS you'll understand the color codes) Cummins Blue = #003399 Cummins Red = #CC3333 Mopar Blue = #0066CC I hope this helps with vision problems... The smoke back ground is given me troubles too... If anyone has a good smokey picture I would love to have a copy sent to me...

I like the colors.. and I think it did help to lighten the background colors.. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup The print inside the thread is still a bit hard to focus on.. maybe a different font or alittle bolding could make that better??? I just posted something to that fact in the intro section as well.. :red Keep up the good work!!!! (((((((((( hug ))))))))))))) Maiden

Am I dumb???? I can't seem to figure this thing out!!!! :?: :(

No your not dumb.. actually there is no need to switch over to the theme as Mike eluded to in the first post.. He already changed it for all users. So you should already be seeing the new scheme.. Like the smoke only behind the header at the top.. The lighter colors in the boxes.... the mopar M as the logo at the front of each sub-topic.. and the use of blue and red in the read and unread sections.. if you are not seeing these changes let us know.. :thumbsup If you are referring to trying and figuring out the color scheme for the site.. that mike posted.. Cummins Blue = #003399 Cummins Red = #CC3333 Mopar Blue = #0066CC Basically this is just the code to create the color on fonts of the website.. with the first two digits concentrating on Red, the second two on Green and the third two on blue..