• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Prayers!

hex0rz

This is hitting home closer than I wish! So, not more than a year ago, I recall reading on prisonplanet, an article they released showing some scientist boasting about how they were able to make the H1N1 flu virus transferrable to humans! IIRC it was the swine flu that they made this possible with. Since it has been a while since I've read that article, I can't recall it accurately.

Anyways, I call my pops up for just a casual talk. He decides hes just gonna drop a bomb in my lap instead! Most of my extended family lives in Reno area. My aunt, or my dads, brothers wife is in chemically-induced acoma. She had experienced the symptoms of the flu and was having trouble breathing and experiencing blueness in the extremities of her body.

Uncle called the doc about it and told him to call 911 and get her to the hospital ASAP. Got her to the hospital and come to find out she is not the only person suffering the same. Took her hours to get admitted and get a bed. They then induced her and diagnosed her with double pneumonia!

Come to find out, my grandma was having the same thing, went to the doctor and he said for her to get the heck out! Told her she was doing everything she could and to just keep doing it to get rid of it!

...my uncle has been in shambles over it and we are praying that this will turn him and his wife over to the Lord. They are not saved, but I ask for any and ALL welcome prayers that she gets through this and does not die from it!

This is starting to become a pandemic as other areas of the US are being struck by this! According to my father, Spokane, Wa has reported their first case or death from this flu!

...I cannot but help hearing that echo now of those words in that article that I read months ago... :cry:

I will keep you guys posted with the progress, what ever progress I hear about.

People in my area are being hospitalized for dehydration. Can't keep fluids in. Almost every family is effected. Just worse for some than others.

I am a Decon at my church. We will pray for your family if we can get a first name and town living in that would help.

Joe

• Like 1

Hex!  If the situation with your family necessitates a trip down to Reno, just remember you have an open invitation to stop/stay over at our home.  You and yours are more than welcome.  In the meantime, we offer our prayers and place all things in God's Hands.  Love MoparMom

• Like 1

Yes Ma'am, thank you ma'am! :)

I'm running on the end of a shoe string with money right now, so I would not be able to do anything. Only way it maybe could ever happen is if we had a funeral to go to... In which case, I hope I would never have to see you!

But definitely thank you for the invite! I'd love to be able to visit on a better term then this!

ALSO, no updates on her progress yet..

Watched the news last night locally and they said there has been 70 cases of the H1N1 in Spokane area and 2 people have already died from it.. I'm staying away from the Spokane area!

WELL! Some good news! She is still in the hospital, but she is out of acoma! The docs have been slowly decreasing the oxygen concentration from 100% down until they have apparently seen that her blood oxygen level is stable. I'm not sure whats next, but she is conscious and alive! Thank you all for any prayers sent her way!