• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

lowing kit to level

what do you guys think? insted of raising front susp. why not lower rear?for the guys running stock tires. i have been looking at leveling kit . carli,kore, lorenz.prices range 400.00 plus. and that is just springs and shocks.to center axle you still have to get new track bar. kit also increases angle of stock control arms.i do not want to alter oe steering geometry.anyone know whare to get rear axle lowering blocks and ubolts? thanks

ha just found TSB 02-001-01 . mopar makes a lowering kit for 1994-2001 2500 and 3500.you have to remove auxiliary spring and spacer if your truck has code xzb which mine does , or camper special.anyone know why it would not work on 02? did not think they changed axles till 03 ???

• Owner

Just for information purpose... http://dodgeram.info/tsb/2001/02-001-01.htm Date: Jan. 19, 2001 Models: 1994 - 2001 (BR/BE) Ram Truck NOTE: THIS BULLETIN APPLIES TO 2500/3500 SERIES 4X4 VEHICLES. Discussion: Some customers may experience a situation in which the rear of the vehicle sits too high to attach their fifth wheel or goose neck trailer to the trailer hitch turntable. Two packages are now available through Mopar to reduce the curb height of the vehicle. NOTE: CURB HEIGHT LOWERING PACKAGES CANNOT BE INSTALLED ON VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH AUXILIARY SPRINGS (SALES CODE XZB OR CAMPER SPECIAL PACKAGE AHJ) UNLESS THE AUXILIARY SPRINGS AND SPACERS ARE REMOVED FROM THE VEHICLE. The curb height lowering package is designed to reduce the rear spring spacer block by 1 7/8 in. which will lower the rear of the vehicle by several inches providing clearance so that most customers can attach their fifth wheel or goose neck trailer to the trailer hitch turntable. Packages include installation instructions and all components required to lower the curb height of the vehicle. Once the package has been installed on the vehicle, the vehicle must have the front suspension re-aligned and the headlamps re-adjusted. Parts Required: Qty.Part No. DescriptionAR (1)05066072AAKit, Curb Height Lowering, 2500 Series 4X4 Ram Truck AR (1)05066073AAKit, Curb Height Lowering, 3500 Series 4X4 Ram Truck Notes: Policy: Information Only

Just for information purpose... http://dodgeram.info/tsb/2001/02-001-01.htm Date: Jan. 19, 2001 Models: 1994 - 2001 (BR/BE) Ram Truck NOTE: THIS BULLETIN APPLIES TO 2500/3500 SERIES 4X4 VEHICLES. Parts Required: Qty.Part No. DescriptionAR (1)05066072AAKit, Curb Height Lowering, 2500 Series 4X4 Ram Truck AR (1)05066073AAKit, Curb Height Lowering, 3500 Series 4X4 Ram Truck

so it is for a 4x4! makes sense...i don't have blocks under my 2wd leafs