• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Dual Valve Spring Install

ArmyEOD

Hey all. I am new to this forum. I am currently depoyed and tried to do some searches to find a how to on Valve Springs install but the connection here is crap and I couldn't find squat. I'm buying parts for a 2ng Gen Swap on my 08 Ram 3500 6.7l Cummins. I plan on an II BOP and 75hp nozzles along with the S467 and 2nd Gen mani and head studs. When I do the head studs and nozzles I want to install dual valve springs and push tubes. Has anyone seen a write up on the valve springs for a 3rd gen 6.7l cummins? Not sure if I have to cycle through the cylinders. Pretty new to a valve spring install. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Rob

MnTom,

No, I was just saying the writeup for the valve springs is for a 5.9l. I'm hoping the valve spring install for a 6.7l is similar.

Guess I mis understood your post. Sorry. Yes, the springs are very similar.