• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

ecu dead? or fuse?

I got off work drove to School to pick up my kids and now it will not start. turn on ignition for the wait to start engine light but no display on dash. no dash lights, radio as well. heater fan works and comes on as well as the Chime. Can call me at 503-522-6462 my name is john

Thats a fuse its one of the fuses on the end of the dash

There ya go! I knew somebody would come up with the right answer. Here I thought the fuse you wanted was under the hood........

Well it was a broken wire at the ignition switch. I took the female spade out of the wiring harness and un-soldered & un-crimped it and  re-crimp & re-soldered again. All is ok now. I never move the tilt up and down but my son was having trouble putting his seatbelt on so i tilted the column up to reach behind to help and then it did not start. thank you guys for the help!

•  
  • Like 1