• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Frame off hits a brick wall...

I shall trudge on just not as happy as before so, after a 4 month recovery I was able to restart progress on my ram last month, its got some of its new forest green paint (toyota FJ special edition) and it looks amazing.

I was hoping to share a story on the build of the truck as well as informative pictures for your own projects. Unfortunately 5 days ago my laptop crashed due to hard drive failure, nothing was backed up.  I lost all 20 thousand-ish pictures and documentation to aid in me putting it back together again. Obviously not all where from the truck but at least a thousand were, none the less I shall move forward.  

As far as progress goes the cab and fenders from Texas are jammed and cured and should be going on one week from this Saturday  I will be pulling the interior and dash this weekend as well as paint for the chassis.  Any able minded body's in the area of Oconomowoc, Wisconsin (its near Milwaukee) are welcome to come out and help free beer and food as always shoot me a p.m. if interested. 

• 1 month later...

I shall trudge on just not as happy as before so, after a 4 month recovery I was able to restart progress on my ram last month, its got some of its new forest green paint (toyota FJ special edition) and it looks amazing.

I was hoping to share a story on the build of the truck as well as informative pictures for your own projects. Unfortunately 5 days ago my laptop crashed due to hard drive failure, nothing was backed up. I lost all 20 thousand-ish pictures and documentation to aid in me putting it back together again. Obviously not all where from the truck but at least a thousand were, none the less I shall move forward.

As far as progress goes the cab and fenders from Texas are jammed and cured and should be going on one week from this Saturday I will be pulling the interior and dash this weekend as well as paint for the chassis. Any able minded body's in the area of Oconomowoc, Wisconsin (its near Milwaukee) are welcome to come out and help free beer and food as always shoot me a p.m. if interested.

Do you at last have the nuts & bolts labeled in little baggies?

Move forward my friend,

Dave

I was hoping to share a story on the build of the truck as well as informative pictures for your own projects. Unfortunately 5 days ago my laptop crashed due to hard drive failure, nothing was backed up. I lost all 20 thousand-ish pictures and documentation to aid in me putting it back together again. Obviously not all where from the truck but at least a thousand were, none the less I shall move forward.

As far as progress goes the cab and fenders from Texas are jammed and cured and should be going on one week from this Saturday I will be pulling the interior and dash this weekend as well as paint for the chassis. Any able minded body's in the area of Oconomowoc, Wisconsin (its near Milwaukee) are welcome to come out and help free beer and food as always shoot me a p.m. if interested.