• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Cost of 47re to NV4500 swap.

My understanding is that if you do the work yourself the cost to swap is about the same as a decent build for your 47RE. It is also easier to have a donor truck real close when doing the swap.

My understanding is that if you do the work yourself the cost to swap is about the same as a decent build for your 47RE. It is also easier to have a donor truck real close when doing the swap.

It would be hard for me to justify all the time and labor involved for the same money. Who does a decent build on a 47re for reasonable cost? My truck will never see over 350hp but I do tow around 7000lb. On a regular basis.