• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Sender bracket

• Owner
post-1-0-67562000-1413058157_thumb.jpg

I'm give a bit of a spoiler to the members here.

I just called Eric over at Vulcan Performance and talked to him. First off I told him Thank You for creating the bracket for me and it worked out awesome. Then I told him some of selling angles like remote mounting of the senders gives easy access for testing and sensor replacement. The Eric told me about how they are getting the design cleaned up a bit more for production. I told him what I use for materials and fittings as well as lengths of tubing. He added there might be a test schrader valve added as well. He also told me that he really hates to have anything more  mounted on the engine and rather have everything remote mounted. So he was thankful for the feedback I had to give for him. So you might keep a eye out for a new product for electric gauges.

• Like 2