• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Factory fuse box in cab?

Is it possible to get to the back side (just curious, don't want to do anything to it) of the in cab fuse box without too much hassle? I've had the lower leg protector under steering wheel off with its 3 screws, but don't see easy way to get the next piece of plastic off? Is the next piece of plastic all one piece across the lower dash, i.e. will I have to mess with air bag electronics to go deeper into the lower dash, or upper for that matter (for when I go with the dash top 3 pod gauge mount, which I like better than a-pillar. Thanks a bunch.