Looking to buy a Quadzilla here is the links back to Quadzilla Power.
Firstly you need excel on a computer.
1. Start by opening your datalog,
2. The delete the columns you dont want in the reports
3. select the datarange you want to graph on, I would ensure you don't select more than 75 ish rows. too many rows results in a junky looking graph
4. Click insert > then graph > then select any of the graphs down arrows and select "more xxxx charts..."
5. In the chart select, choose "Combo" then choose what sensors have what type of graph. I like lines except for Canbus Fuel. Ensure you select Secondary Axis for sensors with ranges above ~1000, IE egt's can be up to 2k, rpm 4k This will make sure your graph data is viewable.
6. If you want to add data lables, right click line / bar > add data labels
7. If you want to compare 2 data logs, you can copy and paste a dataset that has been select ( step 3) and paste it into another table.