• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Advice Needed on frt otor replacement

I need some help and advice, please.  I have a 01 2500 Cummins, and need to replace the front brakes and rotors.  There is a fairly large torx head bolt holding the brake calipers onto the hub assembly.  NO ONE has the External socket that fits this bolt.  Where the h*** do I get this socket?  I have spent two days getting nowhere but frustrated looking for this.  An E24 is just a little bit too small and that is the largest that NAPA sells.  Also, what size is the internal Torx that removes the caliper sliders from the main caliper assy?

thanks for any and all replies!

whodat88