• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Lift pump issue?

Thanks for sharing your experience. I just called http://www.dieselecmsource.com/281/Dodge-Ram%20Truck-1999-5.9L_I6_CUMMINS_DIESEL-ECM%20-%20Engine%20Control%20Module who is part of AutoModule Source and they asked me for clarification if I wanted a PCM or ECM. I looked them up and the are BBB Accredited. I am undecided if I am going to go the Dodge route or go with the company I just called. My gut is telling me to just go through Dodge, but it'd be nice to hear others' experiences before I pull the trigger,

The company I used also had a good BBB rating and seemed to know their stuff from talking with them. They did not however offer a lifetime warranty. I think mine was 5 years and they did replace the first one. It only took 4 or 5 weeks to get the second as I remember. Mean while I a renting a car for the wife and I was diving her Dakota. Do some research before you go that route. I googled diesel ecm source and found a bad review and none favorable. But I only spent 5 minutes doing it. If it does go south and turns out to be a POS, you now have a POS with a lifetime warranty if you pay the extra 100 bucks. 

I dont want to just run these folks down since I have no experience with them, but I would damn sure be careful. My adventure was no fun what so ever.