• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

B&W Turnover Hitch A good deal?

I've been keeping my eye on this hitch for a while to replace the current ball in my be.  The set up I have now leaves the ball permanently in the way and I have always hoped to get a turn over ball.  Any who...I was scrolling through Amazon today and found the one I need for $220, regular $450ish.  I pulled the trigger, hopefully it will work out alright.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007F9FIUG?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

• Like 1

You my friend got a heck of a deal in a couple ways, the price is awesome to say the least and the B&W is the best hitch on the planet period.

I just spent 600 bucks to have A B&W turn over ball installed in my 2010 1500 hemi, 450 for the hitch and 150 to install. Now wish I had shopped around a bit but the shop I had do it is awesome so I don't mind keeping the local small town shops going that way.

I have the same one in my 05 cummins as well.

My 02 had a lay down ball gooseneck hitch in it but the towing capacity was lower and it needs a bigger hole cut in the box than a B&W.

Edited by Wild and Free

I was suspicious about the price so I contacted the seller and they had it mislabeled.  It wasn't the complete kit, he said it was just the rails.  The refunded my money and took down the other hitch they had advertised.  Too bad, I thought I had a great deal...I guess I'll have to pay full price like everyone else.:ahhh: