• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

code 65

I have had the abs light and brake light on since I bought the truck. it's 4x2 abs I changed the rear speed sensor just to try. I brought it to the dealer to get scanned and it came back with code 65 he said it was main open maybe. Said something about a rwal valve,did say that the abs computer was good.but wanted and little input from you guys

• Staff

It means the ABS module isn't powering up.  Check the fuses and ground for the module and ohm test the rwal solenoids under the module.  If they are O'K then the module's internal relay is bad and the module needs to be replaced or repaired (see above).

The dealer should have run a full diagnostic on the ABS system and given a written report.