• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

What else should I do?

1 hour ago, leathermaneod said:

I just wanted to say how nice and clean your engine bay looks in the first pic! Nice looking truck man!

Thanks! it's a work in progress. I haven't even cleaned it since I took ownership lol. I've just added a few things and had the valve cover and intake horn powder coated...

oCoWpQpl.jpg

Edited by dodgedieselnewbie
  • Like 3

On March 3, 2016 at 8:15 PM, dodgedieselnewbie said:

Thanks again.. I'm planning on heading up your way in the early fall. Week long camping trip around NY. I've been wanting to see Thousand Islands for awhile now.

That should be fun! I've been stationed here since the end of 2012, and my wife and I have really come to like the area. Lots of wide open space and tons of water. Hit me up when you come up this way if you want :-)

By the way, how come your grid heater cable is disconnected in that picture? Jw

3 hours ago, leathermaneod said:

That should be fun! I've been stationed here since the end of 2012, and my wife and I have really come to like the area. Lots of wide open space and tons of water. Hit me up when you come up this way if you want :-)

By the way, how come your grid heater cable is disconnected in that picture? Jw

I deleted it. Will do........