• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

instrument cluster wiring for a 99 dodge ram 2500 diesel automatic...

Does anyone have the wiring pinout for the insterment cluster 1999 dodge ram 2500 diesel auto trans? I'm looking for help on the 4x4 light indicator that does not work however the 4x4 is ingaged and working, just no light. I checked the light its selt and it lights. just no signal at the switch at the CAD.

Thanks

Yes I jumped the wires on the cad crossed them tyed them togather all of the above. I evan tryied a new ground directly to the battery and the light does not com on. I can pull the light from the cluster and test it and it lights so the problem is from the cluster to the CAD.  Its hard to trace the wire from the cluster in the dash to where it joins the lume below the radiator and goes to the CAD.  What route does it take? does it go to the passenger side or the driver side and does it join it with any other system in the process?

Thanks Curtis