• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I have an autometer EGT in my 2000 and am going to add a edge juice with attitude which also requires a thermocouple. Instead of installing a separate T-couple is it advisable just to connect my edge to the existing thermocouple? I seem to remember that the leads are specific length and impedance so running 2 devices off the same thermocouple might not be a great idea... Anyone out there done this? Thanks, Chris

Have you thought about putting one of the thermocouples post turbo to see what the temps are there?If you put both pre-turbo it will be like the man in the old Chinese saying."Man with one watch always know what time it is.Man with two watches never sure." :lol:I've heard that the front plenum to the turbo runs cooler than the rear plenum so if you put a thermocouple in each expect to see a difference in EGT between them.