• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Obama bumper stickers worth having

flman

You guys really need to stop with all this political jargon. Some people might be taking offense to that, I mean if everyone hated him, how did he get into the white house? Not trying to step on any toes but political talk is starting to take over this general conversations thing.. I know theres a million other things you can talk about that will not cut people down personally. I don't vote but if someone in here did vote for him, all this anti-Obama talk is just going to make them feel like an idiot. I'm not singling you out, I know there's a lot of people posting about political stuff, but it really does need to stop.

Sorry if I offended any one, this is general conversation. And the opposing side would jump in to go against the other party in a heart beat, so what comes around goes around. And my real goal is to help America, my family, my grand children and the future. To me, this is more important then how my truck is running. These people need to be warned, and there is nothing wrong with being the messenger, if the bridge was out, you would not be offended if I warned you?How did he get there? Those voters were not the first in history to make a bad choice, and wont be the last. He hid his Kenyan citizenship, told alot of lies, and got a lot of people in a bad economic situation to fall for it. Alot of them voted out of desperation. Isn't that how most dictators got into power? At least Hitler was loved by the German people, BO not so much.Personally I am a Libertarian, but even the Repubs are looking the lesser of 2 evils for the last 16 months.You are a Mod, if you want to delete this entire thread, and ignore our country being destroyed, go ahead.

If the opposing side does jump in, we will have a war going on in here.. I think everyone here knows about the ordeal of the presidency and have already been "warned". This forum is meant to help people, and although you see it as you are helping, you could also be making people feel like idiots. This is not the place to be talking about politics, look at all the other political threads, they never end well. I am not trying to limit everyone to what they can talk about but there has to be other things than politics. Everyone knows it is a hot topic that can get out of hand, that's why it shouldn't be here. Be one thing if it was something about pros and cons of the president, it's another having a thread showing bumper stickers saying obama is an idiot.. I leave these threads up to set an example.

ISX, believe me, I don't think he is an idiot, he knows what he is doing, I might be more at ease if he was an idiot. At 47 I have never felt so helpless as an American citizen with an over bearing government. I even took a look at candidate Barak Obama my self. I did not think he was all that bad of a guy at first. He was the new kid on the block, he seemed to be well educated. But then I saw through the smoke screen, when he was campaigning. Now as the president, he bows to our advisories, will not salute the flag, and even serves other governments besides the US, every thing he does is against the constitution.

lol, well even at that, there are some people who probably think he is doing a good job. I cannot say either way, but you are now doing the pros/cons thing of him, that is the kind of political talk that is constructive, keep it that way :thumbup2: When I see all this obama hate talk, I never know why, you guys never really give any reasons and since I don't care to watch the news, I always am lost as to what obama has done that is so bad. Give reasons, elaborate on why you think that way.. I am more than willing to watch a thread that gives details rather than just debate a "bad" president, I might see something as good that you might see as bad, but it would be nice to get some constructive details going, rather than just assume he is bad because you said so..

and even serves other governments besides the US, every thing he does is against the constitution.

Here you go. Elaboration: President Barack Obama became the first American president to chair the United Nations 15-member Security Council on September 24, 2009, during the 64th annual session of the UN General Assembly.

http://www.knowthelies.com/?q=node/4422

• Owner

Yeah I know this once great county is falling apart... I feel the same way you do Flman but as I found out in a short order that the unrest is so great out there that it does upset certain people... I'm not say your worng or right but to keep things under control I'm sorry to say it but I will have to close this topic... Sorry...