• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Bullrun

flman

Have any of you been following this reality road challenge. Pretty cool show, I am sure M73M would get a kick out of the 70s Hemi Cuda as well as the rest of you that have the Mopar Star tramp stamps tattooed on your back :lol:. That guy knows how to drive, and he gets thrown into every challenge, and ends up kicking Arse. I found out his co-pilot daughter can drive too.

have you guys not heard of www.hulu.com ? it is a free website that was created by (i believe) nbc and fox, but there are shows from all kinds of channels. they have the first 5 episodes from the third season of bullrun. and the best part is commercials are at a minimum compared to television.

I record it and FF through the commercials. If it were not for my wife, I would prolly not have a boob tube as well.

well...internet television is the way of the future...i'm a cable tv contractor and our family does not have cable or satellite. between one dtv convector box and 2 PCs with HSI...we hardly ever miss it! a lot of station stream show to your pc. we have not paid for television in +4 years. verison's fios and att uverse is iptv(i think written by micro$oft).