• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

No turn signals or flashers

Hello, kind of  real problem.

I have had my "flasher relay" fail about three times over the 331,000 mile life of my 99 dodge DSL.

The lasty time the flashers and turs stopped working it was not the "Flasher Relay (located on the left of the dash behind the removable cover).

I have checked every fuse in the cab and under the hood as well as the Trailer relay...npo luck.

I changed out the Turn signal multi function switch about three months ago with the OEM part (trying to fix a wiper problem that I never did get fixed).

Don't really know where to look at this point,

Steve Campbell

208-315-4726

• 1 month later...
On 8/14/2016 at 1:16 PM, Steve Campbell said:

Hello, kind of  real problem.

I have had my "flasher relay" fail about three times over the 331,000 mile life of my 99 dodge DSL.

The lasty time the flashers and turs stopped working it was not the "Flasher Relay (located on the left of the dash behind the removable cover).

I have checked every fuse in the cab and under the hood as well as the Trailer relay...npo luck.

I changed out the Turn signal multi function switch about three months ago with the OEM part (trying to fix a wiper problem that I never did get fixed).

Don't really know where to look at this point,

Steve Campbell

208-315-4726

Steve

This just happened on my truck over the weekend.  Did you ever find a solution?  I have checked all of my fuses, and tried replacing the flasher relay with no luck.  Where is the trailer relay located to check it?

Thanks, 

Tim