• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Got some Spare time? Watch this

Me78569

I have seen it. It is an extraordinary documentary. I followed the space program when I was a kid. It was such cool stuff. From the Mercury program right thru Apollo 17. I would urge anyone to go to one of the space centers and see the capsules and lunar landing modules these guys flew in. These guys had some balls. Kennedy space center has a Saturn V rocket on display laying on its side and separated  in its stages. Huge does not do it justice. It is awe inspiring. There are 2 more one in Huntsville AL and Johnson Space center in Texas. A worth while day trip if you are near one. Still boggles my mind that we took so long to have a rocket to get to the ISS when we had the Saturn V in 1969. They also have one of the space shuttles in a very good display at Kennedy. It is tilted on about a 30* angle with the bay doors open and a raised floor allows you to really see into the cargo bay and you can walk underneath it also.

Makes me want to go again.