• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

purchased a dual gauge pod for 1999 with speaker and doesn't fit!

I got it used off line and guy said he was upgrading to a 3 pod. well I got ready to trial fit it and the speaker is not in correct place and this is one that fits over the factory one you drill holes etc to mount it on top of. errrrrghhhhhhh! Man this makes me mad what year would this have fit on its same demensions as factory as far as lenth width just speaker hole different spot so this makes it impossible to mount on factory one! Any options? Thanks CD

• 1 month later...

Mine was from glow shift and they wanted me to cut the a piller to smooth the speaker area. What i ended up doing was to find one at a salvage yard for $15, and then used their cover with my speaker. I screw on the cover and turned out good.