• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Truck Running Fine!

I feel like I should be knocking on wood. I've had no problems with my truck for ages. Feel like the preventive maintenance is paying off! Thanks to you guys and this site for helping me to see potential troubles and what to do about them!

Side note...had to remove my studded tires this past week and got some new Toyo's. I am liking the 3rd gen 17" wheels. Cheap bling. Got used ones from a classified ad. Two sets so I have a set for studs and a set for regular tires. 

Edited by joecool911
  • Like 4

• Owner
On 4/1/2017 at 11:27 PM, joecool911 said:

I am liking the 3rd gen 17" wheels. Cheap bling.

I got lucky and found a set of steel wheels at a friend's place in Parma, ID They are 16x7 steel wheel and 8 lug wheels. They are a match for the same wheels I've got on the 1996 just in 8 lug not 5 lug.