• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Vbulletin SQL Backup File Copy to CD

LiveOak

Mike, I figured how to copy the SQL file we talked about today. I was using the wrong drive. :banghead: I feel like Magrubber defusing an atomic bomb. :lmao2::lmao::lol: Figured I would post my software antics on this forum and provide you guys with some clueless NOOBIE entertainment. :thumb1: I can mail the disk to you if you think you want to fool with it. At least you would have a copy of the file I am working with and be on the same page of music when I have a question. The wife/CFO gave the approval for the purchase of Vbulletin so I will download it tomorrow. Sound like progress? ehhhhh?????? :woot:

Did you get to play with Wamp Server yet? :shrug:

No. About the time I finished downloading the software, the phone rang. The area state forester representative wanted to meet so we could finish up our "Certified Family Forest" plan. Then since his office was a block up the road from my favorite local gun store, I could resist the temptation to stop by the gun store to chew the fat and see what was the latest stuff he had on the shelf. By the time I got home, it was after 7 pm. I was thinking I should try to download the Vbulletin first and see if I can import the SQL file and see how it works first and then move on from there.