• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Front Band replacement Help.

Hi guys. I'm in the middle of doing a shift kit and I noticed my frond band is pretty low. I've read that you can pull the band out and put a new one in without pulling the transmission. Can anyone confirm? Maybe give me a part number? I need to put truck back together by Wednesday. 

Heres what my band looks like. 

IMG_5169.JPG

IMG_5170.JPG

• Owner
13 minutes ago, Florin1 said:

The tranny is still in the truck. 

Yeah I know. I'm pointing out the fact if the front band is getting low and thin the rest of the wearable parts like clutches (direct and over drive), torque converter clutch, and the rear band are going to be getting thin too. Very rare for just a single part to be getting thin and the rest are good yet. Typically they all wear out together...

• Like 1