• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Crazy experiences

joecool911

Recent divorce and that was my second. Never married a Christian gal before. I met a Christian gal recently. Boy what a journey I am on! I believe God has me on a path to a biblical relationship. I’m telling her things I’ve never shared about myself before. Grace is an amazing thing! God being in control lifts a ton of worry off my shoulders! Being able to share information and feelings without fear of disappointment condemnation is wonderful. 

I was trying to stay married and as a Christian there was no biblical reason to divorce a non believer. But finally she initiated the divorce and under

that circumstance I am able to grant it. Bible says if an unbeliever asks for a

divorce that we can do it. I believe that God did this. He has set me on a path towards a biblical marriage. Probably the biggest personal testmony I’ve ever had. So many changes in me. Sinful things dropping away. More changes than when I received Christ and was baptized.

I don’t have near the possessions that I previously had, but the Bible speaks to that as well. I’m gone from a 4 bedroom 3 bath house with a 24x36’ shop full of stuff Into a 38’ 5th wheel. But I am happier now than I was with all my stuff. 

• Like 2