• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

1995 abs/brake light

grandfather recently bought 95 ram 2500 4x4 with 2wheel abs at auction with the abs/brake light on, would like to take care of it since I'm assuming it has to do with the brakes fading the more you push them. 

So i grounded the wire wire under the dash to make the lights flash, looked at the chest chart I found online and hope someone can tell me how to fix 3, I'm assuming you only count the short flashes. 

IMG_7053.PNG

IMG_7116.MOV

• 2 months later...
17 hours ago, BIOHMMWV said:

Just in case, make sure the wires going to the ABS sensor in the differential are hooked up and working. The ABS and brake lights being on also indicate a fault with the ABS sensor.

Hope I'm not too far out of line.

If I remember correctly the day after We sent out the module for rebuild since it was bad, I was installing a new gooseneck in the truck and found a bad section of wiring, did end up repairing it and when the module came bad the lights went off within 5 mins of driving so it may of been one or both I'll never know, but I know what I did to resolve it!