• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Anyone have a stock airbox I can have? Trade for BHAF

I broke my stock airbox top by stepping on it while it was on the garage floor. I shattered the slots that make a hinge with the bottom section. Does anyone have the top half of a stock 24V (2001) airbox that I could have? I'm currently running a BHAF and I'd be willing to trade even for the airbox, however I would have to wait until I got the airbox before pulling the BHAF off. It probably has 10K miles on it or so, and it looks nearly new.

Anyway, I live north of Atlanta, zip 30114. Can anyone help a brother out?

Thanks,

Blake

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

By the way, I can just buy the airbox if there's no interest in the BHAF.