• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Well guys, after many many days of studying on which intake to get I finally decided to go with a BHAF. Then I was looking on ebay and found the AEM Bruteforce for a great price (not much more that I would have paid for BHAF and pre filter). Got it yesterday and installed it asap. Looks sharp and sounds great. Dry flow filter. Install was simple:thumbup2: I did notice a bit of improvement in acceleration and truck seems to wanna go a little more. Over all I am very satisfied with it. Just my .02. Just thought I would give a simple review for anyone thinking of getting it. I cant say if its any better or worse than BHAF since I have not tried BHAF as of yet but I do like how it looks sitting in there. I cant figure out how to upload short vid of it but its on youtube if anyones interested. just enter 2001 cummins aem bruteforce

Thanks for the review! :thumbup2:As for youtube things, just copy the link, then when you reply on here, there is a filmstrip icon that you click on above the part you type everything, click it and paste the link and hit ok. That will embed the video into the post.

• Like 1

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=39uKVaEwrmU

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

IT WORKED! Thanks ISX,:thumbup2: kind of a dull clip but just wanted to have a reference out there that someone could look at to see if it would be something they want.
  • Like 1

wonder which one gives better overall numbers the bruteforce or the bhaf.....I do like the "box with the bruteforce ...the bhaf i have is just sitting there ...i did at least put some blue rubber line on the ac lines to keep them from damaging the bhaf or getting a hole rubbed in them

• Owner

Hmmm... For life so far I'm up to 6 years (122K miles) and still going without any maintenance to the filter... Filter minder still hasn't moved... :whistle: I know the filter minder is measure in water column and not inches of mercury.... So the filter minder is rather very sensitive to vacuum...

Yeah, I looked all over for some kind of side by side comparison on intakes, to no avail. I found some mags that did comparisons of CAI complete kits and most of those results were identical with marginal gains. I could not find any comparisons that included a BHAF and with the marginal results of the 300+ dollar kits I decided BHAF would give me what I was looking for. I got the aem brute force on EBAY for 140 shipped so I went with that. Keep your eye out there are deals to be had. Another one I was looking at was AFE stage 1 from amazon (111 and some change with free shipping) and then get their torque tube from parsleys for 79. I really didnt want that cause its oiled filter. Update: I am starting to finish my basement, got the bed full of 2x4x8's, turned up rear shocks, almost forgot I had a full bed of lumber. Big improvement when loaded. Before, you would know that you were hauling something, not by much, but I can definetly tell the difference.:hyper: