• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Body work.....She's getting there

Sorry I been Mia for awhile, been busy as all hell.  Truck update . She is back from frame shop , had a few kinks in front horn. Everything is lined up minus a passanger hood hinge. Front end is together minus finishing touch on my 4th gen bumper. I'm putting the body lift on before I finish the bumper. Lights are done for now. And waiting to exchange leakey gear box out for new one. Throw rims on and take it in for wheel alignment...  I have still have along ways too go. But I've been real freaking busy. I'll get pics here soon

I'm gonna take some 1/16 steel and do some work on that silly *** gap. It's getting painted anyway. And I'm not cutting off the corners of the bumper too move it back . I'll loose too much rigidity.  It will look good after I get my hands on it lol

20190430_061342.jpg

20190430_061437.jpg

20190430_061357.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Thotsmasher said:

So why cant I put pics on here no more 

Post a question down in the website forum. There's been some changes here lately and some permissions might have changed, not sure.

• Thanks 1