• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

H2O2 instead of meth/water ?

jordan

as i usually do i was brain storming while working on my truck and had a idea pop into mind, what if you used hydrogen peroxide instead of methanol and water. consumer grade H2O2 comes in a 3% solution the other 97% is water. my theory with this, is that as with meth/water it should produce a denser charge of boost but unlike methanol, hydrogen peroxide is a oxidizer thus allowing more fuel to be introduced and burned fully in the cylinder. i would love to hear some input from the members on this. Remember this a theory and i HAVE NOT TESTED this yet so i would not recommend going to the store and dumping a bunch of hydrogen peroxide in your meth/water tank.

i've never seen strong considerations of the stuff 3% max, dieselautopower made a good point about the affects it may have on the aluminum pistons (extreme oxidation) . probably not worth the power u'd b able to get from it unless you feel like doing a rebuild each time :lol: