Jump to content
  • Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

    We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel forum. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Ram Cummins owners. We will try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use. 


    Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

    • Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members. Post up your used parts and vehicles.
    • Member Garage where you can proudly display your vehicles and modifications that you have done to them.
    • Download files, documents, and Quadzilla Adrenaline tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
    • Reduced Advertisements displayed to you.

Sign in to follow this  

H2O2 instead of meth/water ?

Recommended Posts

as i usually do i was brain storming while working on my truck and had a idea pop into mind, what if you used hydrogen peroxide instead of methanol and water. consumer grade H2O2 comes in a 3% solution the other 97% is water. my theory with this, is that as with meth/water it should produce a denser charge of boost but unlike methanol, hydrogen peroxide is a oxidizer thus allowing more fuel to be introduced and burned fully in the cylinder. i would love to hear some input from the members on this. Remember this a theory and i HAVE NOT TESTED this yet so i would not recommend going to the store and dumping a bunch of hydrogen peroxide in your meth/water tank.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

i've never seen strong considerations of the stuff 3% max, dieselautopower made a good point about the affects it may have on the aluminum pistons (extreme oxidation) . probably not worth the power u'd b able to get from it unless you feel like doing a rebuild each time :lol:

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this