• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Talked with Mopar1973Man Yesterday

JAG1

• Staff

Just want to let everyone know he needs your prayers as he has more on his plate than any normal guy should have right now. Most of you know about some of the things he is going thru. Plus his time is run so thin that most things he owns is falling behind where he can't repair it in a timely fashion and the needed repairs to both his vehicles are lagging. Your prayers and donations would be greatly appreciated.

Please forgive any phone calls he doesn't answer and for his lack of participation in the forum right now. He cannot take on any work on any other trucks till things get better.

Thanks to all you members out there. Even to the expired ones...... perhaps you can reciprocate with a small subscription and update your membership.

Thanks to all

JAG1 Mike

• Thanks 1

• Owner

Yeah I took the day off yesterday and wasn't allow to put on shoes this meant I had to stay in the house and no going to work. Not feeling to great been fighting off a mild fever. Right now I just need to make it through the day for Mom's dialysis. As for my truck I need to get the transmission installed again. Just extremely tired...

Yeah JAG1 did catch me on the phone for about an hour in Ontario. 

• Sad 1