• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

No. Don't touch the TV stop adjustment. That is set to a specific spec when the valve body is built, and shouldn't be touched (although I see someone Transgo kitted the valve body, so who knows where it's set). It is not a "user serviceable" adjustment.

The TV plunger will pop out and contact the TV lever once the truck is running and there is line pressure being generated.

Startin to Think maybe electrical issue.  The other day after reset the bats started to shift fine. Then back to stuck in 2nd after shut off and restart

My truck has transgo kit. It was rebuilt wit firepunk parts and the kit. Was shiftin good for few months and now this

• Owner

Could be a speed output sensor. I had my 1996 Dodge dropping to 1st gear and 2nd gear without warning and stick in those gears for long period. No error code at all. What the speed sensor is doing is telling the governor to dump the pressure. Hence it down shifts. If the output speed sensor sees low speeds it will dump the pressure and shift down even though the truck is still moving 50 MPH.