• Announcements

• Me78569

High Idle Kit Sale   09/06/2017

Just in time for Father Winter, we are offering a %10 Discount for the first 10 High Idle switches sold until 10/1/2017.  Just use the coupon code HighIdle at checkout to get %10 off. Visit out store to see details on the High Idle Kit.       

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AH64ID

I want a Full Time 4WD XCase

AH64ID    649
AH64ID

How nice would a full time transfer case be? I would use it all the time when towing on dirt roads, and in light snow/ice/rain it would really improve traction.. Then when the going gets touch lock it in part time. :2cents:

dorkweed    313
dorkweed

I've not seen a "full time 4x4" in a real truck offered for a while now. Maybe since the late 70's or early '80's!!! There are times I wish I had it on my truck, because of the transfer case differential!!!! That would make low speed turns much less gut wrenching to listen to!!!! Is there even a differentiated transfer case that could be used on our trucks without going "crazy" heavy duty or "military"????:shrug::ahhh::spend:

AH64ID    649
AH64ID

The NP203 is the only one that comes to mind, and its 70's technology.... Not exactly what I want.My 4Runner has a loackable Torsen, and that is the cats meow! Now if I could find one with a 1000 ft/lb rating :-)