• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

I have a 96 12 valve with a nv4500. I can hit peaks of 1600 degrees Fahrenheit at 38 psi of boost And it’s still climbing. The egts take off like that in 4th and 5th gear after 2000 rpm when I’m on it. It has a slightly bigger turbo, slightly bigger injectors, a #6 fuel plate, boost elbow, 4 in turbo back exhaust and and a cold air intake I’ve been driving it and pushing it like that for a year now not holding it past 1200 for any longer than a couple seconds I just don’t like spending more time looking at the egt gauge than the road btw the egt probe is mounted on the exhaust manifold.  I’m thinking a different turbo or a better inter cooler or maybe a bit less fuel hope u guys can help oh and it dumbs black till 1650 and then cleans up to about 2300 and then goes black agin. Turbo has no signs of branding or anything and it’s the only upgrade that came on the truck that I didn’t do could it be a cheap/ inefficient turbo ??