• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

in cab wiring

Hi,

I just bought a 2002 2500 and the wiring inside the cab in a mess. someone had a fancy alarm system. the door locks and windows quit working so I started tearing stuff apart and the wires to the doors and between the doors is hacked up like crazy. the plugs at the ends of the harnesses are cut off and missing, there's a bunch of after market with relays all over the place and I just want to put it back to stock. I am having a hard time finding replacement harnesses and I am also having a hard time finding any schematics. the truck has power door locks, windows and mirrors. I just need to be able to rewire so I need a schematic if there is one available.

thanks,

Dave

I have never been to a pull-a-part type salvage yard that didn't have at least half a dozen of these style trucks. The options are all that matter as long as you stay within the correct years, in your case mostly 2000+. Gas/Diesel and 1500/2500/3500 all are effectively the same wiring wise, with few exceptions. The doors themselves should all be the same so long as you find them with the same specs, power windows/locks/speakers ect. Could likely have a whole cab worth of wiring harness for ~$100

I got both door harnesses, inside fuse box, harness that runs across inside of firewall, wiring to overhead console and few other little parts from Pull a Part for around $50. My truck was manual everything and I changed it to power everything. I'm using those parts to clean up my hack job wiring mess.