• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Blistered paint

Most dashes look like they dropped a cinder block on them. Don't know how they do that much damage. I assume there is some abuse going on there lol. My paint on the roof was spotless last year, I looked at it this year and it looks like I did 60mph down a dirt road, rolled it, and skid for a mile. I know I drove under some tree branches but geeez. I will go get a pic, you won't believe it.

I don't know how all those sideways marks got on there, and none of those scratches were there after I drove under the branches. They were just little twigs. :shrug:Eh, can't see it there. Ok there is a close up. Basically the whole roof looks like that.

post-45-13869816939_thumb.jpg

post-45-138698169396_thumb.jpg

I don't know if it's age or the paint they used. I had one guy tell me about the spot in this next pic that they used some kind of crappy paint that did that. I am not sure what causes it. I have put very thick layers of wax on this spot and nothing changes. Those are the only two spots on mine that are bad, the roof and drivers side corner. Whats bad is my fords paint has held up better and it is in direct sunlight every day, thought it's white. Its just weird because the roof was flawless last year.

post-45-13869816944_thumb.jpg