• Announcements

• Me78569

High Idle Kit Sale   09/06/2017

Just in time for Father Winter, we are offering a %10 Discount for the first 10 High Idle switches sold until 10/1/2017.  Just use the coupon code HighIdle at checkout to get %10 off. Visit out store to see details on the High Idle Kit.       

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ISX

6 New Writeups

ISX    58
ISX

I know a lot of guys want to mess with the pump a little or just make sure it is working right so I made 6 new articles that follow that line of thought. I tried to show how everything on the pump works in as much detail as possible.

[*]Fuel Plate

[*]AFC (Starwheel)

[*]Fuel Shutoff Solenoid

[*]Governor

[*]Fuel Pressure

[*]Rack

dually    0
dually

Thank you so much for this info !!! My next move is a p pump.It wont be for a wile with this new vp44.To be truthful i have never even seen a 7100.It is vary nice of you to take the time to share and help others grow in the diesel sport.

ISX    58
ISX

Hmmm, think you just prompted me to make a video showing every part on the P7100. Then everyone can know what they are talking about when they say "delivery valve" or something.If you saw my fuel pressure article, you notice my pressure is low. Well I got a new overflow valve to fix that and it should be here today so I can make an article on installing that, and the resulting pressures.