Jump to content
  • Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

    We can see you lurking about Mopar1973Man.Com reading articles and reading other member's posts. Are you trying to solve a problem with your Dodge / Ram Turbo Diesel Cummins? We have lots of helpful members and staff on the Mopar1973Man.Com and are willing to give guidance on how to fix or improve your truck. You know when you see good valued information here on Mopar1973Man.Com. We are not corporate owned like many of the other websites out there. Like Cummins Forum (VerticalScope Inc.). Mopar1973Man.Com is entirely privately owned and operated since 2004. Your subscription funds goes towards server maintenance and software maintenance. We happen to be one of the most friendliest and helpful websites for Cummins Owners in the world. Come join us and register and then pick a subscription plan


Recommended Posts

  • Administrator

Fuel Gauge Replacement Sender

For all of you that are running around with a broken fuel gauge that reads incorrect level  than actual fuel level, there is a replacement sender that you can get from the Dodge Dealer.

Part Number: 4897669AB (For 2000-2002 Dodge Ram)

Part number # 4897669AC (Updated fuel sender part number - Oct, 2020 @Towrigdually)

Approximate Cost: $68.45

I was warned by the Dodge Dealer than the actually part number may vary and you should contact a local Dodge Dealer and provide them with the VIN number so to get the proper part for your application. As for requiring an In-Tank Lift pump you do not and don't let them sell you one either its' not required


View full Cummins article

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Create New...