• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

JUNE 2021 - Newsletter

• Owner

Well here we are again making improvements to the website. Invision Community released there 4.6.2 version of software. The list is super long on the improvements and fixes. The software is upgraded and most of the plugins like Garage have been upgraded. I've got to rebuilt my skin for the website completely all my previous version was wiped out and not compatible. So you are looking at the stock Invision skin right now which I'll build into something light weight for mobile phone users and quick and low bandwidth usage. This is why I waited so long. No sense in design a new skin if the upgrade of software will wipe it out. Being 80% of the traffic here on the website is mobile phones I'm going to build to optimize mobile phone usage over desktop computers. 

I've got to go through all the software setting and check out all the features added and see which one work for us the best. You will notice your ranks got wiped out and zeroed for now. There was a upgrade for the ranking system which I opted for the upgrade. Lots and lots of new features I've got to swim through and check out. 

The website is going to be "Plain Jane" for awhile till I can get all the configuration done and then build a new skin for the web pages. 

Another feature I've found is that the forum software can do PUSH notifications to your smart phone now. I'm going to be setting this up and testing. That way there is notifications of new posts or replies sent to your phone letting you know there is new content. You have to make sure to go to your profile and enable PUSH notification for your browser on your device.

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1