• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

98.5 24 v hard start when warm

hi having trouble with hard start when warm, long extended crank will usually start, aways starts right up on cold start, some times will crank 30 seconds when warm any help app., also has codes 1693 cant seem to get other codes, key truick does not work on 98.5, i have snapon brick, and otc scan tool. has fuel pressure gauge, lift pump seems to working ok, thanks dale, also would like to add that injection pump was replaced with cardone reman pump, about 6 months ago, but only has about 2000 miles on it,

hi having trouble with hard start when warm, long extended crank will usually start, aways starts right up on cold start, some times will crank 30 seconds when warm any help app., also has codes 1693 cant seem to get other codes, key truick does not work on 98.5, i have snapon brick, and otc scan tool. has fuel pressure gauge, lift pump seems to working ok, thanks dale

has 18 psi at idle and 10 psi at wot

There is a overflow valve on the vp maybe you have a bad one? there cheap and easy to replace.You may have a bad pump.I just had a bad pump.Mine was junk and it was a fresh rebuild.They sent me another but it still was a drag.I hate to bad mouth places so i wont,But i know a place i will never give my money to any more.