• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

2nd hand vehicles, you might want to check fuses

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Like I'm learning you might want to get a hold of the Dodge FSM and then look up all the ports used in the fuse panel and what size fuse goes where. I found a few with a larger fuse stuffed in the port. A few I found where missing a fuses completely which explains why some thing never worked right. Like I did with Thor I got the 2006 Fuse list and ran right down the list and made sure each port had a fuse that was hook up and tested good. Then I found the fuse I was chasing anyways for the tail lights. Next step would to be re-test against my RV when the snow stops again. 

• Like 1