• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Down time

• Owner

Somewhere down the line there was an update to the PHP software that wasn't compatible with the website software. This is what made the server paint white empty pages being it couldn't compile any code into HTML pages that your normally seeing. I've got the hosting company to band aid the problem and get me back up. Hopefully there isn't much data missing being we cycled through the backups trying to fix this issue.

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Again sorry for the down time this morning (March 27, 2022)...

This was because a tech made a backup and moved it elsewhere to hold so the backup was not destroyed during a recovery of the older backup. This made the next backups much much larger in size and over ran the hard drive quickly. I cleaned up the mess and got the backup system cleared out and fresh backup made for today. Even going as far as bringing home a copy to my PC to keep a copy here.

My little quickie script on my PC allows me to hook directly to the server and download over a secure channel of all the Mopar1973Man.Com website. I've wiped out my port number and username for security purpose but just add the actual with out the brackets. The find command will dig for files on my PC that are older than 7 days and delete them. This give me a week worth of backups here at home. The folders are dated so all the system files are stored by the today's date. After I bulletproof my script out I'll set it up to run on my PC here and it will pick up the backups in the early morning hours after the website runs its backup. 

#!/bin/bash

find /backup/mopar1973man.com/* -mtime +7 -exec rm {} \;

today=$(date +"%Y-%m-%d")
scp -r -p -P {port number} {username}@mopar1973man.com:/ServerStorage/$today/* /LocalStorage/mopar1973man.com/$today/

Edited by Mopar1973Man