• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

MPG Report II

dorkweed

Got back from North Dakota early Sunday morning. Truck ran great.......no problems. We put 4 tanks of fuel thru Mighty Whitey in 1 week...........the MPG's for the tanks were 17.1mpg, 17.1mpg, 18.3mpg and 18.8mpg. The first tank and about a 1/4 of the second were used going up there loaded to the gills (truck and trailer) running 65-68mph. The whole last tank got us from Fergus Falls, MN to my house and the overhead lie-O-meter said 41 miles to go on the DTE. Not too shabby for a truck with 3 guys, 3 dogs and assorted gear towing a 5x8 trailer loaded down, with a small johnboat lashed to the top.My camera took a powder, so I didn't get any pix of our trip. However, when Lenny sends me some of his, I'll post them.