• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Fuel return seals

Doubletrouble

• Staff

Just ordered a pair of fuel return seals for the banjo bolt on the rear of the head for my 2001 3500 cummins.

Geno's site is easy to navigate and they had the parts I needed at a good price. 

I was also looking at several other things on their site. I created an account, they have a wish list you can add parts to for future purchases so you don't have to keep looking them up. I found that convenient. 

I'll also be receiving a 6"x6" cummins "C" decal free with my order, kinda cool.

Thanks Geno's!

• Thanks 1

On 10/29/2022 at 5:19 AM, Doubletrouble said:

Just ordered a pair of fuel return seals for the banjo bolt on the rear of the head for my 2001 3500 cummins.

Geno's site is easy to navigate and they had the parts I needed at a good price. 

I was also looking at several other things on their site. I created an account, they have a wish list you can add parts to for future purchases so you don't have to keep looking them up. I found that convenient. 

I'll also be receiving a 6"x6" cummins "C" decal free with my order, kinda cool.

Thanks Geno's!

Thank you so much for the kind words!! Glad you found what you needed. 

• Thanks 1