• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
dorkweed

When????

Did the uro-genital part/area of the male anatomy start getting called "JUNK"???? I hear it all over now, and it's news to me!!! :wtf::nadkick:

The only time I heard it was after some party when everyone got drunk and one guy had to take a leak and whipped it out in front of everyone trying to find the bathroom or something. The next day people were laughing at him saying "I've seen your junk, hahaaa". I wasn't there but I take it god didn't give him much luck in that area. I don't think they would have been saying that if he was better off than they were :lmao:

Women also refer to their posterior as "Junk in the trunk".

That I can see!!! Especially with all the big female asses (backsides) in and around Wisconsin and northern Illinois!!!:smart::lmao2:

That I can see!!! Especially with all the big female asses (backsides) in and around Wisconsin and northern Illinois!!!:smart::lmao2:

hahaha trust me they aren't limited to wisconsin and northern Illinois, we got more than a few down in this neck of the woods :lmao:

hahaha trust me they aren't limited to wisconsin and northern Illinois, we got more than a few down in this neck of the woods :lmao:

Here in Utah we call em, (mormon A55es), cause after the 2nd kid KABOOOOM! They get huge!